Laser Tag


"How's not playing laser tag? Because playing laser tag is AWESOME." - Barney Stinson

Hahah, hey readers. Yesterday I went to Mid Valley to play this legen-wait for it....DARY game with Sarah, Nik Aisha, Mus, Ashraf, Soya and Ammar. And yes, it was awesome.

Although we played for only one mission, but it was worth it! Serious penat main, berpeluh-peluh! Alright about the price. One mission for non-members = RM20. Fair price cause its the only laser tag available here in KL I suppose? That's for off peak hours. For peak hours, RM25 I think. Minimum 6 people to play this game. So what are you waiting for? You have to play laser tag or you're not AWESOME. Hahah.

P/S: Out of all the fun, I just want to say I'm sorry for 'that'. I didn't mean to. I am really sorry..I know it was my fault =(

-D-

Comments

Popular Posts